Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Well not really. But I have been kind of derelict in updating lately. I'll be the first to admit that posts have been few and far between for the past few weeks. There is a good reason for that though. I just moved onto a new apartment with my girlfriend and we've been busy getting everything moved in and organized. I should have some more stuff coming soon though. Brian & Bobbi is taking a little break, but we'll be back with Chapter 2 very soon and a couple other new series. So just bear with me while I try and get everything ready for what's to come.

And in the meantime, if you're interested. Here are a few pictures of the apartment.

And one of me, slightly tired from all the decorating I did (that collage of record sleeves I'm sitting in front of was all me).

Share:

0 comments: