Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This past weekend my girlfriend and I went up to New Hampshire for my little sister's wedding. Along the way we stopped off at my parent's house to break up the seven hour trip. While there I found a CD that I thought was lost forever. It was a bunch of pictures I had taken with my friend Ken that were intended to be used in my Crudely Photoshopped Comics series I had done a while back.

Unfortunately though because the artwork was so labor intensive, I never got around to doing more than the two stories I already posted (I'd written a bunch of them though). And now that I've found the CD, I'm gonna be finishing up the ones I can still remember (unfortunately my computer crashed and I lost the original scripts for them).

Now you may notice they look a little different, and that's because I don't have the time to go through and trace over every photo like I did in the previous stories (especially since I just signed on to a really big project I'll be telling everyone about pretty soon). So I streamlined the process a little bit and revamped the style to be more true to life.

But without further ado, here's the first of the new Curely Photoshopped Comic.


Share:

0 comments: