Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Well, Wizard World Philly was great. I met a lot of really cool people, got to check out some exciting stuff that's going to be coming around the bend (I'll try to keep you posted on the stuff worth looking out for once I get a chance to go through it all), and I even splurged a bit and bought a t-shirt to support the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund. I'm not usually one for buying t-shirts that try to be funny or witty, but they had a James Kolchaka shirt that I just couldn't resist. Maybe I was a little biased because I'm a big fan of his work and because the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund is a really great organization. But still I felt the need to get myself one.



Now I just have to figure out which public settings this is appropriate for and I'll be all set.

In other news, Brian & Bobbi is making some really great progress. Chapter 1 is done, fully inked, lettered, and toned. That's right, toned. Just wait till you see how it turned out. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the new look for the story.

And to tide you over till we go live again, here are a few of the pencils I just got for Chapter 2. Enjoy.



Share:

0 comments: