Sunday, March 13, 2011

Now that Brian & Bobbi is just a few short days away from comic shops, a lot of attention has been drawn to what my next project will be. I've talked about it a little on Facebook and Twitter, but I figured it's about time I officially announced it here on the site.

My next project is going to be a series of graphic novellas called G.C.D. Each book will be about 64 pages, and we're shooting to possibly release a new volume three or four times starting either later in the year or in early 2012.

So what is G.C.D. It's an action packed, music infused, roadtrip adventure series.

I'm not saying much more than that at this point, but I will show you this.

It's the cover of a special edition GCD preview comic 215 Ink has printed for me to bring with me to conventions. So while the launch of the series may be a little ways off, you'll be able to check out an exclusive first look at the series at any of the conventions I'll be attending.

And again, that list is:

East Hanover Comic Expo – March 27
Wild Pig Con – April 3
MoCCA Fest – April 9-10
Great Allentown Comic Con – April 16
Boston Comic Con – April 30 – May 1
Granite Con – May 16
Baltimore Comic Con – August 20 – 21

And that's just for starters. The list is getting bigger each time I post, and it'll continue to grow, cause I'm adding more shows every chance I get. So be sure to check back soon for updates.

In the meantime though, why not head over to the G.C.D. Music Blog. That's right, I've started a music blog. Seeing as how G.C.D. is a series all about music it only seemed fitting I have a place to share some of the songs and artists that inspired the series.

I don't know how often I'll post. Probably only when I've got something worth posting. I'll try to do some interesting stuff there though.

Share:

0 comments: