Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New York Comic Con is just a few days away, so I thought I'd take a second to let everyone know about all the exciting stuff coming up. Here are the bullet points.

-I will be at New York Comic Con. I've got my professional pass and I'll be walking the floor on Friday and Saturday. If you see me, feel free to come up and say hi. There are a few people I have to meet with at the show, but if there's anyone else who wants to talk with me about Brian & Bobbi that I haven't already made arrangements with, feel free to email me at amwilson81@yahoo.com and we can set something up.

-The guys at 215 Ink have been lining up dates for a small book tour in the coming months. We'll have the exact times, dates, and locations soon. But I figured I'd let you know there is still room in the schedule if anyone wants their shop to added to the list. Again, just shoot me an email and we'll see if we can work something out (especially if you're in the New York/New Jersey/Pennsylvania area).

-We'll be doing a special limited edition version of Brian & Bobbi for the book tour. It'll be an exclusive only available at signings or directly through 215 Ink, so if you want a copy make sure you pick one up before they're gone.

-While I won't have a table at New York Comic Con, I just got word that I will be at the 215 Ink table for Steel City Con, coming up in December. More details on that to follow.

-Fernando and I are making some great progress on the new series, which I can now tell you is titled G.C.D. We're more than half way through the first issue and I'll do another post soon with some of my latest lettering screen shots.

-And probably the biggest news of all, BRIAN & BOBBI GOT ACCEPTED BY DIAMOND. It'll be in the December issue of Preview with issue 3 of 215 Ink's popular new series Massive Awesome by Stephen Lindsay (Issue 1 of which is on shelves now, and issue 2 is in this month's Previews). I'll keep you all posted on pre-order details, order numbers, and stuff like that, as soon as I know more.

So there you have it. All my pre-New York Comic Con news fit to print. There are one or two other little things worth mentioning, but I'll save them for the Post-New York Comic Con Wrap Up next week. So come back soon to hear the rest of the news.
Share:

0 comments: