Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In case you couldn't tell from from all the nicely stacked copies of Brian & Bobbi, we're getting closer and closer to its release. Only a few short weeks till these very books will be gracing the shelves of your local comic shop. And in the meantime, we're not wasting any time in kicking things off right. This Sunday I'll be sitting in at the 215 Ink table signing copies of Brian & Bobbi at the Philadelphia Comic Con. We'll have a bunch of cool Brian & Bobbi related stuff and ton of other great books available as well. So if you're in the area, be sure to stop by and check it out.

From there my convention schedule is only picking up steam. I've added a couple more dates to what I've already posted, and have even more in the works. So far you'll be able to find me at:

April 3rd WildPig Con
April 9th -10th The MoCCA Festival
May 15th Granite Con

And that's just the start of it, so be sure to check back for an updated schedule of my appearances along with all the fun and exciting stuff I have coming up. Believe me, there's a lot of it. Some of it's coming up pretty soon in fact. For those of you that have been following me on Twitter you'll know that I've been dropping little hints about a really great teaser image I have been sitting on waiting to post. It'll be happening sooner than you realize, but I wanted to draw it out and enjoy the anticipation of it all.

I'm sure if you go through my Twitter feed you can find out what it's about. Or, if you'd like, you can check out this interview I did with ComicBookInterviews.com. I drop a few good hints about what it could be in there.

Till then though, feel free to speculate. Or come find me at one of the conventions above and ask me all about it. I might just tell ya. We'll see.
Share:

0 comments: